Radio by its nature crosses boundaries and barriers, penetrating to places which might be difficult to reach physically by a Bible storyer. Because the program is coming from a place remote from the listener there is a freedom to convey information which might stir up hostility if coming from a person present among the listeners.
In this practical article, the author describes how to develop Bible storying into radio programmes. Sections include:
- A look at the nature and characteristics of radio as related to Bible Storying
- A look at the characteristics of the radio audience as related to Bible Storying
- A look at Bible Storying as it relates to radio as a medium to convey storying
- A look at models of radio programs to use Bible Storying
- Crafting the Bible Storying script for radio