admin | Tue 3 Jan 2012, 19:24
The latest IJFM 28:3 (International Journal of Frontier Missions), is devoted to Bible translation, especially the choice of meaningful key terms.
- A New Look at Translating Familial Biblical Terms - Rick Brown, Leith Gray and Andrea Gray
- A Brief Analysis of Filial and Paternal Terms in the Bible - Rick Brown, Leith Gray, and Andrea Gray
- When “Literal” is Inaccurate: A Multi-Dimensional Approach to Translating Scripture Meaningfully - Donna Toulmin
- Ideological Challenges for Bible Translators - Roy E. Ciampa
- Basic Principles and Procedures for Bible Translation - Forum of Bible Agencies International
You can download each of the journal articles for free, as well as previous issues.